Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy Cat Caroline











In honor of Shauna's request, we now present the spring edition of "Crazy Cat Caroline" entitled, "Deb Wantabe." If you don't know what we are referring to, ask Adam Phil Baker, because he knows (we hope). Because of the popular first edition, "Lady Liberty," we will be publishing that rendition soon. If you would like a copy of either the "Lady Liberty" or "Deb Wantabe", you can even purchase them with a beautiful lace overlay frame made by Brenda. They might look real nice on your mantel. Adam might be willing to sell you his copy. Bids start at $50. 00. Proceeds go to "The Get Caroline a Car Foundation". Pictures are copyrighted. Thank You!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! You look amazing! Who took your pictures? Way too fun. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, that was Selma who commented, not Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice Caroline. It's nice to see you dressed up formally for once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry, those are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. Selma, "That's one; I think that will turn out real nice." You guys crack me up. I can't wait for the next edition!
    Mish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Can I say WOW! Who did your make-up? I need them to help me with mine. It looks like just what I have been wanting. You know now that I am old, I might need to start wearing some. I am even tempted to cut a bang after those gorgeous pictures! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kody said,"She has lost it!" I for one will not be bidding on lady liberty, hope it goes well for you though :o) Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are not bidding, Rachel....Caroline way underpriced the value of that picture. We are happy to have it on display in our home for all who enter to enjoy her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh my I'm having flashbacks to the 80's. Oh, yea...I wasn't going to let anyone know how old I am. Caroline, you crack me up. I love the picutes though. My suggestion for the next shot is "the beach bum look"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! let me say that backwards.... !woW :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shauna, you aren't supposed to suggest more, or new editions! We may really get them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harry, I will change the background of your blog when you post your Lady Liberty edition. Just let me know when and I've got something in mind:):):) I like Shauna's idea of the beach bum look. I think Scottie, Kelton, and Bentley could really help you out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Kody's comment!

    Caroline we love you! What more can we say?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachel, was the last shot taken at your house?

    ReplyDelete